Establish your financial goals, we’ll help you achieve them
- Assessment of your risk tolerance
- Investments based on your goals
- Access to our investment professionals
Invest in a plan tailored to you and your family
- Stocks, bonds, and real estate exposure
- Conventional or Shariah-Compliant investing based on your preference
- Global, thematic, or regional investment options
See what your investments can do
Here's a projection of how your money can grow with SmartWealth versus a regular savings account.
SmartWealth growth is estimated at 4.8% return. Projected performance is used to illustrate the impact of lower fees and compounding and is not intended to show actual returns. Savings accounts are estimated at 0.5% return
SmartWealth Investment Account
Invest in what matters to you
Select a product that matches your preference
Global, Multi Asset Investing
Long term passive investing in ETFs with Shariah Compliant options
Investment based on different themes that matter to you (e.g. technology, ESG)
NBK Capital Funds
NBK Capital Funds from Money Market Funds to Regional Investment Funds
- Global, Multi Asset InvestingLong term passive investing in ETFs with Shariah Compliant optionsLearn more
- Thematic InvestingInvestment based on different themes that matter to you (e.g. technology, ESG)Learn more
- NBK Capital FundsNBK Capital Funds from Money Market Funds to Regional Investment FundsLearn more
Fund your investment account directly from
Get all your questions answered, so you can effortlessly invest with big rewards sooner.
Who can open an account?
Anyone really, as long as you have a valid Kuwaiti residency and a Civil ID, thus available for Kuwaiti nationals and non-Kuwaitis. Upon submission of your application, we might ask for some additional information in case we require enhanced background checks.
What returns can I expect?
As your investments are capital markets based, we cannot guarantee any level of performance of the model portfolios we recommend (or that you will avoid a loss, total or partial). Any estimates we display rely on historic performance and are non-indicative of future performance.
How liquid are my funds after investing?
You can withdraw money (full or partial) from your SmartWealth account at anytime by submitting a request through web or app. Withdrawals are processed within 2 business days and 5 business days for redemptions back to your bank account. All applicable fees would be prorated, no penalties.